Gnora, a dynamic media consultancy and public affairs company, is looking to recruit a Communication Consultant for its communication department.
The successful candidate will work closely with clients and act as a link between them and Gnora. He/She will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the client’s communication activities.
- Becoming familiar with the nature of client’s products and services, business culture and competition and understanding the possibility of changes to these.
- Assisting in the formulation of communication strategies
- Construction and composition of press releases and other written material
- Maintaining contact with the media on behalf of the client
- Preparing memos and progress reports to the client
- Monitoring of the media
- University degree (preferably postgraduate) in a related field
- Proven excellent command of the English and Greek languages
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Excellent organisational and management skills
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV via email to: email@example.com by 7 September, 2018.